Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Won!

Every Friday at work, we do a trivia contest.  Once in a great while I participate.  I hadn't planned on participating this week; but when I opened up the attachment and saw the photo's they just called to me and I couldn't stop looking at them, so I decided to participate.  The bonus question is where you actually win the contest. This trivia contest had a bit of a twist to the bonus question.  The name of the trivia contest was:

How Well Do You Know The United States


5 extra bonus points if you can guess where this is taken
This is not in the United States, this is a mountain range in Canada near Vancouver

 And, I won!!!  Who'd have thought it. 

I don't know what I won because it wasn't told to us up front (usually it is a pop or snack of some kind) but it was just nice to win.  Of course, there's a catch to all this.  Now I have to come up with the next trivia contest and prize.

No comments: