Friday, January 10, 2014

Out to Breakfast

     I try to go out to breakfast once a week.  I use to go out on Friday mornings.  But since I've changed jobs, I never know when I'll get the chance to go out to breakfast.  I get up early and head out, first to Sonic for a large sweet tea

 and then across the street to Taco John's for a potato ole's breakfast bowl with sausage.


     Then I swing through the park, and if it's warm, I sit on a bench under the trees and have my breakfast, then walk around the garden path up through the gazebo and back to the car; then off to work.  If it's cold or rainy, I sit in the car to eat.  It's a great way to start the day, especially if I have a chance to take that walk.

     There are always people walking in the park early in the morning and I've gotten to know most of them and they've gotten to know me.  We always stop and chat when we see each other.  And the birds provide the background music. . .

No comments: