Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Funny Thing Happened . . .


     
      I was feeling pretty low and lonely one evening, it was cold and expected to get colder.   I was tired of the never ending snow and ice.  Another winter storm was on its way.  The sun doesn’t seem to shine enough to suit me and I was feeling crabby.  So I decided to head over to Sonic to use my WOW! Coupon.  (I’d won a free Route 44 drink).  I ordered some tater tots and the drink.  I usually go for a sweet tea, but I decided tonight I needed something stronger, so I ordered a Coke.  The carhop came to the car with such a pleasant personality and a big smile on her face.  She introduced herself and repeated my order to me.  Then she began to laugh as I passed her my WOW! coupon.  I had won another WOW! coupon.  Needless to say, my whole attitude changed.  Coincidence is God’s way of letting us know he is with us.

No comments: