Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaNoWriMo #12

     I spent the day in Hutchinson visiting family and friends.  I got there early and stayed late.  I didn't get home until after 11:00 p.m.  No writing took place today.  None at all.  I thought about my story, the characters and what they might be doing if I had time to sit and write everything out formally. 
     I wish sometimes that what I think about the story, the plot twists and all could just be spoken out loud and written down somewhere.  Surely there must be some sort of program that could just transcribe everything I say into the written word as I go about my day, so I can keep my word count high.  Funny thing, I saw a program on the NaNo website that can do just that.  They are a sponsor this year.  The sponsor company is "Dragon".  There are a lot of other great sponsor's listed on the site.  Just go to the Donations/Store tab and a list will pop up.

© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

No comments: