Saturday, December 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo Wrap-Up

Check this out!
     I have finally rested up from my NaNoWriMo experience.  It was wonderful and terrifying all at the same time.  But, I finished and that's the main thing.  It's been a month and now it's on to the re-write.  All NaNo winners get a certificate from CreateSpace for a free proof copy of their book.  An actual paperback copy of my book complete with a cover.  Then I can feature it on Amazon for sale or I can keep it private.  I guess you realize what I'm going to do.  Private is not for me.  Hiding my accomplishments under a barrel, not for me, either.  It's a fantastic opportunity and I intend to run with it.
     I created this postcard, using Vista Print Services, as a way to announce my intentions to myself, to the world, and a few others.  This will keep me focused on what I need to do now and where I am going from here. That would be forward.  I have a deadline with CreateSpace, so that should help with the focus part, as well.  "So, a bit of a self congratulatory celebration as I head off into the unknown land of repetitive re-writes", she said, as she toasted her accomplishment with a Pepsi.
     I will continue to update my progress here on my blog, so watch for updates.
   

No comments: