Monday, November 15, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day #14

     What a weekend! (for words.)
     I had a truly miserable Thursday writing session.  I was so boring that I was putting myself to sleep.  It was wonderful to finally stop and just end it.  In fact, when it came time to write on Friday,  the thought was almost painful.  I wrote anyway.   Then something miraculous happened.
     I sat down to write on Friday and could not stop.  I've been that way ever since.  In the past three days I've written 12,009 words.  My word count sits at 36,877 and 76 pages.  I am truly amazed.  I did not see that coming.  I only have 13,123 words to go and I would bet that will not be enough words.  I'm sure I'll go over.
     There's also something else that I did not see coming.  A few days ago, poor sweet Mark's head was bounced off the concrete.  Well, last night I'm afraid Dale cracked his head on the back of a shovel.  That's not something that you see someone do every day.  I'm kind of surprised by the fact that there is so much blood and gore in my book.  It's about a drowning.
     Happy writing. . .on Day #15.

No comments: