Monday, September 20, 2010

Links of Note

     There are several new additions to my blog today.  I've added a "Links of Note" box.  I'll keep adding, subtracting, and updating links in this area.  So keep watching for new links as I rotate out the old ones and new ones take their place.
     The Silver Needles Quilt Guild link goes directly to the newsletter section.  I've been the newsletter editor for two years now.  I really enjoy it.  I believe I'll continue in this capacity for at least another year.  Maybe longer.  (I'm also serving as the President-Elect = vice president, this year, which means I'm the President next year.  I'll see how that goes)
     The Sunrise Presbyterian Church link goes directly to the church's newsletter section.  I've been the newsletter editor for the church's newsletter since August of 2009.
     Check out the other links, when you have time.  They are quite diverse, as my interests are quite diverse.  You might see something that you didn't know that you were looking for.  That's all for now. . .

No comments: